The Kitsbow Base Short is a supremely comfortable, purpose-driven padded liner rivaling the very best road shorts available, and specifically optimized for long days on the trail.
All-way stretch pad is designed to give the wearer complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability and moisture transfer.
Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps short snug and locked in place against outer layer.
Lower leg compression band provides a secure fit while supporting critical muscles during harder efforts.
- Constructed from blend of 45% nylon, 39% New Zealand Merino wool, and 16% spandex
- Superior stretch and plush, next-to-skin comfort that retains its fit after repeated washes
- Two-panel design and three-dimensional shape for an anatomic, in-saddle fit
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert
- High-density inserts in the pad provide added cushioning for the ischiatic area
- Surface of pad is finished with a carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties as well as extra-thin ultrasonic seam welding construction eliminates any potential chafe points
- Comfortable waistband is brushed and lined with a dimensional knit for increased cooling and improved moisture management
- Style lines quietly match the lines on the Kitsbow All-Mountain Short collection for a truly seamless layering interface
- Made in Vancouver, BC