New England Mountain Bike Association
Building Trails, Preserving Spaces, Creating Experiences
NEMBA is one of the oldest mountain bike organizations in the U.S., and their trail advocacy, education programs, land acquisition, and all around awesome work with a whopping 8,000 members has attracted Kitsbow’s attention, and now our financial support!
Debuting today, Kitsbow is offering a special edition 35th Anniversary NEMBA wool Icon shirt [link] and Merino wool Escalator and Lory tops [link], complete with the special 35th Anniversary logo in a wide variety of fits and sizes for both men and women.
Both shirts are sewn here in the U.S., and the Icon shirt is made from wool fabric from the famous Pendleton Woolen Mills in Oregon. Fitting that the NEMBA apparel is produced here in the U.S., given the grassroots origin of this group!
25% of the sales of the special edition pieces are contributed to NEMBA as charitable donations by Kitsbow, making this a great way to look good, while doing good. And get apparel that works as hard as you do, providing performance as well as style.
Riders in the six states covered by NEMBA likely already know of the amazing results this crew has accomplished in the past 35 years, but for the rest of us we’re humbled by the work:
- 8k members (and rapidly growing)
- 32 chapters in 6 states
- Education, training, and financial grants for trail projects
- 30,000 hours contributed by volunteers
- Hundreds of trail building and maintenance projects
- Thousands of rides… Every year!
At Kitsbow, this is right in line with the values we live every day: community, advocacy, stewardship of the land, and a love for the outdoors. We’re thrilled to be a small part of NEMBA and New England.
- See you at the famous NEMBA FEST, back for 2022 in Carrabassett Valley, Maine August 5-7, 2022. NEMBA Fest is a celebration of all things Summer & Mountain Biking.
- Flow2Fest - Flow2Fest showcases awesome riding areas between FlowState MTB Festival and NEMBAfest with options for all levels of riders. NEMBA is partnering w VMBA and other awesome folks in the region.