Kitsbow Expands Product Line in Anticipation of Cooler Weather
New Base Layers, Arm and Knee Warmers Feature Fine Merino Wool Blends
(Marin County, CA – November, 2013) Kitsbow, makers of impeccable mountain bike apparel for obsessives, continues to expand their product offerings with the addition of two new base layers, arm warmers, and knee warmers. This new collection expands the All Mountain line.
“As Kitsbow recently surpassed its one-year anniversary, we wanted to expand our product offerings while continuing to deliver the highest quality apparel and accessories to the core mountain biker community.” said Kitbow founder Zander Nosler. “These new cool weather accessories are a natural progression as we transition in to the winter months.”
The new V-Neck Base Layer and Henley Base Layer feature naturally antimicrobial Merino wool that has been blended with lightweight nylon yarn to help pull moisture from the rider’s skin to aid in regulating body temperature while also enhancing breathability between outer layers. This durable blend ensures the layers retain their shape and survive season after season on the trail.
- The Marine Stripe colorway utilizes a composition of Merino wool and Tencel — a remarkably soft, yet highly efficient moisture-managing blend
- Criss-cross flat-lock stitching adds a touch of style while keeping the neck itch-free
- Rearward-shifted shoulder seams in the V-neck and forward-shifted shoulder seams in the Henley eliminate potential shoulder chafe points beneath hydration packs
- Henley-style snap front enables quick access to additional ventilation
- MSRP $85
The Merino Arm and Knee Warmers are spun from Kitsbow’s signature nylon, Merino wool, and spandex blend. This naturally antimicrobial and breathable fabric is carefully articulated to ensure a sleek and secure fit with the natural bend of the rider’s limbs. Additionally, Schoeller-shape softshell material is added to the elbow and knee for increased durability and reinforcement.
- Silicone gripper at the inside top hem help secure warmers in place
- Anatomical, flatlocked stitching keeps seams away from potential chafe points
- Hand-stitched leather accents reflect a quiet attention to detail
- MSRP $80