- Fabric elasticity conforms to the body without constraining, allowing complete freedom of movement
- UV protection blocks the sun’s rays
- 86% Nylon/14% Lycra® for durability, and stretch
- Extra-fine micro rib-knit creates unexpected softness and luxurious touch
- Durable blend resists abrasion and pilling
- 2 back pockets, 1 side pocket with security zipper closure
- Gripper at back waistband to keep garment in place when on the bike
- Full length zipper
- Sewn in the USA
SIZECHART - SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY
Our tribe often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Very pleased with this jersey. The fabric is thin but durable - it survived getting tangled up with an escaped drawstring from my yoga pants in the wash with no damage! It is very high quality - the full zip is great and it doesn't pucker and pop out at all like full zips do on many jerseys the minute you bend over or sit down - this zipper stays down, laying flat all the time. I got the Magenta color - nice and bright but not garish (another testament to Kitsbow's designers and their careful choice of color palettes). This will be a great jersey for riding in the hotter temps in our home country of Australia. Highly recommended!
The fabric of this jersey feels so light and soft. It almost feels like you’re biking topless - all in a good way though! The fabric definitely has some thickness to it so no worries. I went out recently on a hot day and the jersey wicked way sweat well and kept me cool. No funky seams so no rubbing anywhere either. There’s a little zippered pocket on the side of the jersey too which I appreciate for small stuff like hair ties and my driver’s license. I’ve washed it several times and let it air dry and it washes up really well. I was pleasantly suprised by how much I like this jersey, it really is significantly better than others I have had or could purchase today. I highly recommend.