NOTE: We’re not making this specific version of this product ever again. However, some time in the future, we will offer it again, but with improvements. There's nothing wrong with this version, so if we've got your size then you could be in for a sweet deal!NOTE: Because this product is in the Last Chance Zone, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com.
A classic 5-pocket denim jean you can actually ride in. Three colors of cotton denim with just a touch of stretch will age beautifully, for a lifetime of adventure. We selected tough and handsome denim from the world’s premium mills. Our unique directional denim yoke and curved knee design allows complete freedom of movement. What does this mean to you? The Drifter goes with you anywhere you damn well please.
- 11.5 oz. dark indigo Jessie (98% cotton, 2% lycra) denim milled in Italy
- 11.5 oz. indigo Jessie (98% cotton, 2% lycra) denim milled in Italy
- 10.5 oz. black Royo (98% cotton, 2% lycra) denim milled in Canada
- Experience complete freedom of movement thanks to our unique yoke weave
- Reflective print on jean's interior leg so you’re visible after dark, but subtle when off the bike
- Rear pockets stay out of the way when riding
- Obsessive touches inspired by traditional tailored menswear, like a functional interior gusset and fully finished waistband
- Interior seams are finished to create cleaner lines and a more comfortable fit
- Two-piece curved waistband creates an ergonomically curved fit
- Crescent shaped seam around knee creates hidden articulation for anatomic movement without compromising the classic 5-pocket look
- Directional denim fibers which allow stretch where you need it most, while retaining the classic form denim jean form
- Blackened hardware and thick leather label will wear in beautifully alongside the denim
- 14” leg opening for a flattering fitted look
- Hand-finished to the highest standard
- Sewn in the USA (California)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I have 4 of these jeans. love them, but it will be nice to dry clean my new ones going forward to maintain fit and finish. please make more 31/32
these jeans are great, perfect fit incredibly comfortable. Period.
So, I will open this review by saying that I own a few Kitsbow products and I'm quite happy with them. I had the same expectation of the Drifter Jeans. I am usually a size 32, so I ordered a 32 and 31 to compare. I ended up returning the 32 and kept the 31. I was delighted initially with these jeans. Then, I noticed that the material stretches excessively upon a few uses to the point where they are quite loose and not the "flattering fitted look" one should expect. I'm a lean 5'10", 155lbs and I'm not doing yoga in them so ... I'm not sure what is stretching the material. Anyway, for the price paid, I had higher expectations and I am not overly happy. I tend to spend carefully on very few, high quality things. I continue to persist with these jeans since they're in good condition and are functional. I'm hoping this review helps those who might need to size down to achieve the right fit - for the long term as opposed to the initial fitting.
Thanks for the detailed review. We've found that the jeans do stretch after a few wears, but they tend to return close to their original state after washing. We'd love to hear about your experience with the jeans after a wash!
Awesome fit, super comfy, and cool stealthy bike relevant features. I want another pair for sure, but the success of this purchase has directly lead to me exploring Kitsbows other long legged options, specifically the Haskell Pants.
Fit is excellent and has a nice slim fit without being too slim. I wear these to work probably once a week. They are my favorite jeans!