Tsali Merino Cycling Short - LCZ
NOTE: We’ve improved and replaced this product with the introduction of the Kitsbow Made to Order Tsali Merino Cycling Short.
NOTE: Because this product is in the Last Chance Zone, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tsali Merino Cycling Short is a no compromise merino cycling short that can be used either as a liner or as a stand alone piece for road, gravel, or trail riding. For this most crucial piece of kit, we made no compromises. We used high-performance fabrics, a top of the line multi-density chamois made in Italy, and meticulous construction to create a premium short, optimized to enjoy long days in the saddle with the benefits of New Zealand Merino.
- Constructed from a blend of 45% nylon, 39% New Zealand Merino wool, and 16% spandex: ideal for durability, comfort, and support
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; the front portion of waistband is purposely constructed to do away with seams and stitching, while back is cut higher and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Style lines quietly match the lines on the Kitsbow All-Mountain Short collection for a seamless layering interface
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug, on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keep them in place
- Women’s specific Cytech pad is designed to give the wearer complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability, moisture transfer and comfort
- Made in North America
SIZECHART - TSALI MERINO CYCLING SHORT
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.