Coleman Valley Bib Short
Sewn here in North Carolina with high power compression fabric that provides compression, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance. Add moderate SPF protection, lightweight mesh straps and back help keep you cool, and a soft secure gripper hem, and you have your go-to cycling bib.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Elastic Interface® 3D formed pad for all-day in-the-saddle comfort. Pad incorporates special ultra-high density perineal insert (an innovative structure featuring a multidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability, and proper ischiatic support in saddle) and a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows for improved fit and greater privacy
- The hem elastic has a custom silicone gripper that keeps the hem or warmers in place
- Highly breathable and soft mesh upper and straps are fully edged and finished for maximal comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- Coleman Valley Bibs
I absolutely love these bibs. I was hesitant but I am so glad I made the purchase. They are perfect!
Have ridden in Coleman Valley Bibs exclusively for the past 5 years. This new version has improved compression in my quads and hamstrings. All day comfort with no compromises. One bib to rule them all. Well done once again Kitsbow.
Great fit and comfort. Actually getting more comfortable after each use.
These are the bomb if you want to destroy Zwift or crush your favorite long gravel ride.
I now own 4 pairs of these and will likely get more. Pretty happy with the fit and features (pockets). I was between sizes as I’m a 31 in most pants/shorts. I opted to go medium. Although size chart suggests I might be able to go small, I’m glad I didn’t.