Coleman Valley Bib Knicker
The Coleman Valley Bib Knicker extends comfort to pavement and trail. And, like our Coleman Valley Bib Short, we’ve spec’d the best chamois available for long-ride comfort — only this time we added knee coverage that won’t slip down.
Sewn in North Carolina, the Coleman Valley Bib Knicker's high power compression fabric delivers fatigue reduction, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance.
Add 50 SPF protection, lightweight mesh straps and back to help keep you cool, and a soft secure gripper hem, and you have your go-to cycling bib for cooler weather.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Elastic Interface® 3D formed pad for all-day in-the-saddle comfort. Pad incorporates special ultra-high density perineal insert (an innovative structure featuring a multidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability, and proper ischiatic support in saddle) and a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows for improved fit and greater privacy
- The hem elastic has a custom silicone gripper that keeps the hem or warmers in place
- Highly breathable and soft mesh upper and straps are fully edged and finished for maximal comfort
- Added articulation behind the knee
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
This is a great fall/spring bib short. They have been great in mild conditions (~mid 40F - ~50F), beyond those temperature, I’d not want a kicker. The fabric is great and is a snug fit. I have take a few spills in them on grass and dirt (i.e. cyclocross) and they continue to look new. I am 5’ 9” with athletic legs and wear a size large. Overall, great product and recommend.
I’m 6’2” 198 lbs so I ordered an XL, but had to return for a XXL because knickers run small. The bib short are perfect in XL for Me. The pads in the bib shorts & knickers are excellent, above any other bibs I have ever owned. I will be buying more on top on the three pair I already have!!
Went on a ride with the size medium. Material bunched up behind my knees and was uncomfortable. Chamois and materials were very nice and seemed very high quality. Maybe I had a weird experience but I ended up returning product. Wanted to like it more than I did and for price I hoped that these would be perfect. Thanks to Kitsbow for amazing customer service!
The Coleman Valley knicker exceeded my expectations all around upon arrival. The compressive material is very comfortable and the chamois is absolutely excellent. I wore these alone in temps around 40 degrees and a few days later under riding pants in the mid 20’s....great experience both times. Will definitely be buying the bib to wear once the weather here in MI gets a lil warmer. Kitsbow simply does it again, although I can’t say I’m surprised......been very happy with every piece of Kitsbow gear I own!
The bib is wonderful though it runs a bit smaller then the regular Coleman Valley bib. This has resulted in some bunching around the knees.