Larison Merino Henley
Made Just For You
Not unlike the Mullinax Merino Tee, this temperature-flexing shirt is just what you need for a top that can hang in the hotter months, yet perform in the cooler months keeping you warm. The 75% Merino / 25% synthetic fabric merino blend is both soft and warm against your skin, regulates moisture as conditions change, with no stink, and snaps to adjust for optimal temperature comfort and going on/off over a helmet. The perfect performance henley for your toughest adventures.
- 75% Merino 25% synthetic Fabric blend maximizes durability, odor control and stretch recovery
- Henley snaps quickly to adjust for optimal comfort
- Base layer or single layer versatility
- Wicks moisture and dries quicker than pure merino
- Contoured rear drop-hem for maximum coverage
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time just for you, in Old Fort, NC
OUR CREW OFTEN RIDES HARD AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THINGS GO AWRY. IF YOU CRASH AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
If it can be repaired, we'll do that for a reasonable charge. If it can't be repaired (if you were really ripping it), we'll figure out a way to get you back on your bike wearing Kitsbow anyway. Just get in touch. The same policy applies to typical wear and tear: we'll repair it for a reasonable charge (if it can be repaired) or get you back into Kitsbow some other way if it cannot be repaired.
Caring for your Kitsbow gear properly will extend its life by maintaining its performance, fit, and quality.
Wash Instructions: Machine wash cool, Do not bleach, Line dry, OK to dry clean, Cool iron
Composition: 75% Merino Wool | 25% Polyester
Sewn in USA from Domestic + Imported Materials