Made Just For You
The Masterlink Short combines unmatched trail toughness with unparalleled comfort and utility. We spared no expense in the design, fabric, and features of this long-time favorite.
The Schoeller® shape fabric stretches just enough, yet holds up to countless trail outings and everyday casual wear. As in years, not months.
Thoughtful storage pockets keep your essentials secure and out of the way, yet easy to access.
The tailored cut, and subtle styling make for a wear-anywhere staple for bike commuting, trail riding, or getting out and about.
Our best short — soon to be your favorite.
- Schoeller®-shape fabric, hardcore tough durability for the trail -- yet high stretch, silky feel, and highly breathable (93% nylon and 7% elastane)
- Fidlock magnetic snap buckle allows adjusting 3” of the waist for the perfect fit. Fidlock is a patented fastener technology that enables virtually automatic closing and can be opened with just one hand – even when wearing gloves
- Innovative waist belt combining webbing in the front for the buckle -- with Schoeller® fabric in the back for a ‘no-gap’ fit
- Low-profile fly construction with an auto-locking zipper makes a secure but comfortable closure, under the belt, with no button
- Two ergonomically placed back pockets with a security zipper to secure essentials
- Two front pockets, also include security zippers, for fast and easy access
- Finished with Schoeller’s 3XDRY® treatment for enhanced water resistance
- Tailored profile ensures short won’t snag on saddle or flap in the wind on fast descents
- Subtle reflective hits for visibility after dark, on the road or in woods
- Shaped back leg hem for comfort while pedaling
- Built-in drying loop
- Sewn in the USA
OUR CREW OFTEN RIDES HARD AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THINGS GO AWRY. IF YOU CRASH AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
If it can be repaired, we'll do that for a reasonable charge. If it can't be repaired (if you were really ripping it), we'll figure out a way to get you back on your bike wearing Kitsbow anyway. Just get in touch. The same policy applies to typical wear and tear: we'll repair it for a reasonable charge (if it can be repaired) or get you back into Kitsbow some other way if it cannot be repaired.
I have the Masterlink and the Mescal and I think I prefer the Masterlink. They run small (I have an XS in the Masterlink and a S in the Mescal). The pocket placement is perfect and they are comfortable even when riding in FL heat.
Great shorts! Fit a little large
I normally wear a large, but with these shorts, I am definitely a medium
The super short
A fantastic short that will no doubt hold up for many years. Love the fit and fabric. Another home run by Kitsbow!
Masterlink is masterly done!
This is the most comfortable, durable and just forget they are even on MTB short I have ever worn. The cut is perfect with no sag to interference with repeated on and off the saddle in hike a bike terrain. The stretch fabric is super comfy over a wide range of temperatures and is darn tough. Wear over your Zen liners and ride in comfort!
Highest Quality Shorts
These shorts are, by far, the highest quality I’ve found in mountain bike shorts. The fabric is thicker, the seams are burly and the engineering of the zipper/ belt combo is really useful. These things will still be around in 10 years. While the up-front cost of the shorts are a bit steep , these will actually be cheaper than shorts if a lesser quality. Oh yeah, and they do double duty since they can be worn off the trail too.