Mescal Ventilated Short
Made Just For You
Featuring stretch-mesh paneling at the waist, rear yoke and behind the knees these shorts keep riders cool and comfortable on the hottest of summer rides. Not only packed with technical features, the Mescal Short amplifies any rider’s style. The tailored fit ensures these shorts look great on and off the bike. We are committed to making the best U.S.-made premium shorts, and because they are sewn in house, the Mescal Ventilated Shorts are made with greater care and precision, and to higher standards than ever before.
- Durable soft shell for high mobility
- Generous stretch-mesh paneling at waist, rear yoke, and back of knees ensures maximum active ventilation
- Tailored fit ensures short won’t snag on saddle or flap in the wind
- Simplified alloy hook at the waist enables 3 inches of adjustability
- Articulated waistband subtly raised in back and lowered at sides to ensure complete coverage while reducing potential hotspots
- Sculpted back of each knee bends discreetly with knee so it won’t brush your calves with each pedal stroke
- Zippered side pockets for easy access and perfectly placed storage
- Inset mesh fabric interfaces with mesh ventilation panels on the Zen Ventilated Cycling Liner
- Reflective elements on the back and side
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time just for you, in Old Fort, NC
OUR CREW OFTEN RIDES HARD AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THINGS GO AWRY. IF YOU CRASH AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
If it can be repaired, we'll do that for a reasonable charge. If it can't be repaired (if you were really ripping it), we'll figure out a way to get you back on your bike wearing Kitsbow anyway. Just get in touch. The same policy applies to typical wear and tear: we'll repair it for a reasonable charge (if it can be repaired) or get you back into Kitsbow some other way if it cannot be repaired.
Mescal Ventilated Short
Fits perfectly. I love the pockets and the location of my side pocket. They stretch well and wick very well. They are so stylish that I don't need to change shorts after my ride when I grab a meal and coffee from the Old Fort Ridehouse. They are my go-to ride short now.
Just ordered another one....
Finally tried these MTB shorts after reading so many positive reviews. Manufacturing is top notch, fit is very comfortable and I basically forgot about it on my first ride. No need for any adjustments during the ride. It's on and it works as intended. Just ordered another one! The side pockets really keeps items out of the way of riding movements. My only concern is about falling on the cell phone for example. It will hurt!
The fit and feel is perfect.
I am 6'3" 215lbs athletic build and these shorts are hands down my favorite shorts ever....EVER!
Have bought 4 items .Everyone just Great.Thanks for doing such a great job.
Up front, I'm a Kitsbow fanboy. 2 Icons, 3 Haskells, 1 Kitsuma, 4 Kitchels, merino socks, hat, 1 Esplanade on the way - which I'm sure will turn into 2...you get it. I dig awesome s**t and the Mescal shorts are on the same high level of fit, build and comfort of everything else I have from Kitsbow. Sure, the price is high but the Mescals are the perfect example of 'you get what you pay for''. Like my Icons these shorts will deliver in town, on the trails or anywhere they take me.