Zen Cycling Liner
Spec'd with a highly comfortable Cytech® chamois pad, the breathable compression fabric supports comfortably, minimizing fatigue.
Designed to be worn as a liner, or alone as a short.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability.
- Effectively moves moisture to the outside of the fabric and spreads out on the surface for rapid evaporation – the feel is almost cooling to the touch (that's the really cool part – how it feels!)
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Cytech® pad for all-day comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- mountain biking shorts
That is the recipe for a "quick" transition from work, to ride, to work.. 30 seconds.. I love the simplicity of putting the liner on under my Jeans. Its supportive but not bulky, its inconspicuous and comfortable. I sometimes I forget i have them on.
This liner is superb…so comfortable. I am very happy with them. Highly recommended.
Highly recommended, and money well-spent. This is my third pair - all fit well and are holding up through regular use. Still looking forward to you guys resuming production of a variety of mountain biking shorts to wear over these liners.
Felt a little tight at first, but once I started riding, the little extra compression felt great. These are the most comfortable liners I have.
These shorts are perfect for riding in warm climates without using outer shorts. Or great in cooler climes with a pair of Master Link shorts. I has a second pair of liners that are lighter and have some mesh. I'm not too keen on wearing them without using outer shorts. The shorts can be used either way, even if you modest :-) Fit is great, typical Kitsbow high quality build and design. Hard to go wrong really.