Icon Shirt for Women
- Optimal articulation of shoulder vents (we made sure they don’t pooch out)
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY patches on elbows
- Cuff openings designed to accommodate a watch
- Reflectivity hits for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE - ICON SHIRT FOR WOMEN
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
**SLEEVE LENGTH IS MEASURED FROM CENTER OF BACK OF GARMENT TO END OF SLEEVE
Our tribe often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
This is a great shirt for Pacific NW camping. Soft wool, warm, and an excellent fit. I am 5’9, 120 pounds and ordered a small. Will be ordering another soon. Please add more colors!
This shirt feels like a million bucks. The craftsmanship is beautiful. The fabrics are so soft, so thin, yet so warm. I love this. I hope they come out with more colors soon! Fits a bit tight in the chest. I'm 5'8, 150lbs, I needed a large.
I love the icon! I now own two of them, which is perfect since it’s an essential piece of clothing for chilly morning trail time. The fit is tailored enough to be flattering and not flapping in the wind, but forgiving enough to allow you to move freely.
Love it! Fits Great! Love that it has ventilation in the back! Great snaps too! Great customer service too!! Thank You! Will definitely order another one in a different color to switch it up in the future!
I had a men's Icon for myself and when there was a sale on the women's version, I bought one for my wife and daughter. Both said the Icon was the best casual shirt they had every had. The quality and extra details (the snap buttons, the vents, the elbow pads) are unsurpassed.