Icon Shirt for Women
The Pendleton® wool is both soft and tough; and regulates temperature naturally, maximizing comfort as conditions change, making it perfect for traveling light.
And when combined with articulated shoulder vents, a not-too-slim cut to enhance body shape and maximize range of motion, and obsessed details down to the last snap — you have the most versatile and best fitting outdoor shirt we could imagine.
If you prefer a slightly boxy or oversized fit, consider the Icon Shirt Signature Fit.
- Pendleton® wool
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY shoulder and elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go-friendly snaps
- Articulated shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE - ICON SHIRT FOR WOMEN
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
**SLEEVE LENGTH IS MEASURED FROM CENTER OF BACK OF GARMENT TO END OF SLEEVE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- measurement sizing guide
- Greyrock Ombre
- base layer
As I put the shirt on for the first time it slid on as though it was custom made for me. It looks fantastic and feels even better. I bought a male Icon for my partner and one for me. We both love them. Well done! I used the measurement sizing guide to choose the right size - it was perfect!
Finally Umatilla in the women’s fit, and it fits beautifully! I usually take a medium in women’s clothing and medium was spot on. The armholes and sleeves are roomy enough to wear a fitted base layer underneath. This shirt is versatile; the wool is substantial enough to wear open as an over shirt, but works well snapped up or even tucked in. The shades in the Greyrock Ombre are gorgeous, easy to wear with black jeans. I can tell I'll get a lot of mileage out of this shirt.