Kitsbow Demitasse Cup & Saucer - Set of 2
We've partnered with Espresso Parts, to put our Kitsbow touch on the cups trusted by baristas worldwide. These are the real deal. Made from the highest quality porcelain, they are more dense and durable than traditional ceramic and stoneware. They are designed to meet the exact specifications and serving sizes for barista competitors and like-minded cafes and espresso bars. If you love great coffee, you will love these too!
- Fired at 1300 degrees to ensure maximum durability, chip resistance, and density.
- On average, this cup holds 2.3 volumetric oz. (70 ml) when filled to the brim (3-5% variance can be expected).
- This cup is designed for a 1 oz - 2 oz beverage.
- High-gloss Kitsbleu exterior, interior is a creamy white.
- This product meets the standards for the WBC (World Barista Competition).
- Set of 2
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.