Ridgeline Merino Arm Warmer
- With a blend of 53% nylon, 26% spandex and 21% wool you get the warmth and durability needed in an arm warmer
- Silicone elastic gripper keeps the warmer firmly in place
- Schoeller panel on elbow to protect from scuffs
- Kitsbow reflective logo placed for optimal visibility
- Sewn in USA (Old For, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I've got the older version of these without the reflective hits and I've never had any issues with the arm warmers falling down but these would not stay put. I've worn the old warmers hiking and biking and I continue to wear them for both to this day. I think the main issue lies in the fact that these are shorter than the older version which means they cannot wrap around the thickest part of the arm.
Super stoked! From the moment I put these on, it feels just right. Arm and knee warmers are one of those pieces of gear you want to work perfectly. You expect them to be warm, packable, windproof, and durable. Enter Kitsbow, all the above and beyond. These pieces are crafted with serious attention to detail. Every stitch attaching the panels supports contour, and form providing a perfect N2S fit. These are my first Kitsbow pieces, and definitely not my last. If you are looking for killer performance, your search is over. These are weapons you need to add to your arsenal of cycling gear, immediately. Winter is coming!