The Masterlink Short combines unmatched trail toughness with unparalleled comfort and utility. We spared no expense in the design, fabric, and features of this long-time favorite.
The Schoeller® shape fabric stretches just enough, yet holds up to countless trail outings and everyday casual wear. As in years, not months.
Thoughtful storage pockets keep your essentials secure and out of the way, yet easy to access.
The tailored cut, and subtle styling make for a wear-anywhere staple for bike commuting, trail riding, or getting out and about.
Our best short — soon to be your favorite.
- Schoeller®-shape fabric, hardcore tough durability for the trail -- yet high stretch, silky feel, and highly breathable (93% nylon and 7% elastane)
- Fidlock magnetic snap buckle allows adjusting 3” of the waist for the perfect fit. Fidlock is a patented fastener technology that enables virtually automatic closing and can be opened with just one hand – even when wearing gloves
- Innovative waist belt combining webbing in the front for the buckle -- with Schoeller® fabric in the back for a ‘no-gap’ fit
- Low-profile fly construction with an auto-locking zipper makes a secure but comfortable closure, under the belt, with no button
- Two ergonomically placed back pockets with a security zipper to secure essentials
- Two front pockets, also include security zippers, for fast and easy access
- Finished with Schoeller’s 3XDRY® treatment for enhanced water resistance
- Tailored profile ensures short won’t snag on saddle or flap in the wind on fast descents
- Subtle reflective hits for visibility after dark, on the road or in woods
- Shaped back leg hem for comfort while pedaling
- Built-in drying loop
- Sewn in the USA
IF YOU CRASH YOUR BIKE AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, OUR CRASH POLICY KICKS IN
Contact us. We'll probably ask you to ship it to us, but talk to us first. If we can't repair it, we'll find a way to get you back on the bike at a nominal cost.
If your Kitsbow fails due to a manufacturing flaw, we will fix it or replace it. Of course, this does NOT include damage from normal wear and tear (or flaws you consider a mistake in the design). Contact us to start the process.
Now if your dog ate your Kitsbow, don't stress. We offer repair services, so get in touch and we'll help you start the process.
RE-USE AND RECYCLE
If you're done with your Kitsbow, because it doesn't fit any more, because you don't ride any more, or really for any reason -- then we strongly recommend you move it on to its Forever Home via Experienced Apparel, where you can sell Kitsbow for cash or Kitsbow.com store credit.
Best mtb shorts by a mile
I've tried a lot of different mountain bike shorts over the years. I almost always wear them over bibs. I want enough pocket space to be useful, but not so much that it's baggy or awkward. I want to finely tune the waist so they stay put without being restrictive. I want a stretch so I feel comfortable, and I want them not too loose, so I don't feel sloppy especially when climbing. These shorts are exactly right in every way. The buckle closure is fantastic, the adjustment is easy and precise, the zip pockets are secure and roomy, and the cut is perfect. An instant favorite.
I have the Masterlink and the Mescal and I think I prefer the Masterlink. They run small (I have an XS in the Masterlink and a S in the Mescal). The pocket placement is perfect and they are comfortable even when riding in FL heat.
Great shorts! Fit a little large
I normally wear a large, but with these shorts, I am definitely a medium
The super short
A fantastic short that will no doubt hold up for many years. Love the fit and fabric. Another home run by Kitsbow!
Masterlink is masterly done!
This is the most comfortable, durable and just forget they are even on MTB short I have ever worn. The cut is perfect with no sag to interference with repeated on and off the saddle in hike a bike terrain. The stretch fabric is super comfy over a wide range of temperatures and is darn tough. Wear over your Zen liners and ride in comfort!