Tsali Merino Cycling Short
- Constructed from a blend of 45% nylon, 39% New Zealand Merino wool, and 16% spandex: ideal for durability, comfort, and support
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; the front portion of waistband is purposely constructed to do away with seams and stitching, while back is cut higher and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Style lines quietly match the lines on the Kitsbow All-Mountain Short collection for a seamless layering interface
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug, on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keep them in place
- Women’s specific Cytech pad is designed to give the wearer complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability, moisture transfer and comfort
- Made in North America
SIZECHART - TSALI MERINO CYCLING SHORT
Our tribe often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I am new to mountain biking and these are my first pair of chamois shorts. I love the merino! They don't get stinky and they are very comfortable! Kitsbow's customer service made me a loyalist to this company. They were *so* friendly, helpful, and the shipping was fast! I really love this company and my shorts!
Most comfortable cycling shorts I’ve worn. I plan to purchase another pair.
I am a cheapskate, but this is my second pair of these awesome shorts. Don't you hate it when the chamois feels more like a super Pampers than something you could ride in for a few hours? These shorts are NOT THAT! The chamois is super comfortable, with articulated sections so that it moves with your body and you don't even notice it's there except for the fact that you NEVER get sore or chafed! The waist and legs have thin rubbery strips that gently hold them in place, but not across your belly so they don't cut into you in the least. I pretty much just never even notice that I have the shorts on, which is the most I could ever hope for. Buy these shorts!
I use this short as my chamois liner and it is the most comfortable hands down. I think its worth the price for a happy bottom every ride.
I ordered the Tsali AND the Tsali merino and they are both excellent performers. The fit is spot-on and the chamois substantial enough to protect yet not overly padded.