Glorieta Crew Cooling Tee
Made Just For You
The Glorieta technical tee performs better than typical polyester jerseys by using a fabric that keeps you stink-free, without sacrificing function. Polartec® Delta™ uses radiating knit structures containing both hydrophilic and hydrophobic yarn to actively lower your body temperature without using any chemicals.
- Wicks and cools better than poly, but feels as soft as cotton
- Polartec®’s innovative Delta™ fabric was developed for active cooling and moisture wicking
- Boosts your body’s natural cooling process
- Increases airflow and optimizes moisture dispersal to help you beat the heat
- Body skimming fit aides cooling without excessive flapping
- HeiQ Smart Temp and HeiQ Fresh temperature and odor control
- UPF 30 (shoulders and arms)
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time just for you, in Old Fort, NC
OUR CREW OFTEN RIDES HARD AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THINGS GO AWRY. IF YOU CRASH AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
If it can be repaired, we'll do that for a reasonable charge. If it can't be repaired (if you were really ripping it), we'll figure out a way to get you back on your bike wearing Kitsbow anyway. Just get in touch. The same policy applies to typical wear and tear: we'll repair it for a reasonable charge (if it can be repaired) or get you back into Kitsbow some other way if it cannot be repaired.
Glorieta Crew Cooling Tee
I purchased this garment for my daughter and she LOVES it. Design, style, technology - 5 stars all around.
Love the fabric but it runs really small, even knowing it’s supposed to be a tight fit. Great for workouts or the woods, but beware-the fabric is so thin (yay cooling!) that it’s easy to get sunburned through it. I’d but another but would get a L or even XL; I’m usually a true M. Would be great under a jersey.
Shirt for all activities
This shirt is fantastic. I can wear it to the gym, hiking and biking. It’s stylish and cooling. Offers everything I need in a shirt for activities on and off the bike.
Really nice material, very comfy, and a nice color. Not too loose or too tight
The coolest of tees!
First off, the fit of this tee is GREAT! It covers the perfect amount of your arm so that there is no rubbing on backpack straps that sometimes happens when the sleeves are a bit too short. My favorite part about this tee though is how cool it keeps you! I just wore it on a 100 mile mtb ride in the desert and felt cool the entire time! I'm excited to have this in my rotation! Quality!