HiLine Leather Glove
With a fashion form-fitting wrist strap to firmly place the glove on the hand, and a durable protection pad on the palm, the leather we used for this glove will form to your hand over time.
- Mechanix goat leather chosen for optimal comfort and performance
- Reinforced strength mesh fourchettes (the panels between the fingers) with vents for added airflow
- Extra knuckle protection
- Velcro wrist for precise closure and added breathability when open
- Unmatched touch screen compatibility
- Improved leather to avoid dye bleed through
- Extra pad on outer palm for optimal comfort/confidence when you need it
SIZECHART - MECHANIX GLOVE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
These gloves are simply the best.
Best gloves. Incredible that they really work well with touch screens.
I had initially purchased this glove over the winter in XL. I've actually never purchased an XXL glove before, so thought XL would fit well. The material on the thumb of this glove doesn't stretch, and although the XL felt fine in the fingers, it pressed uncomfortably on the tip of my thumb. By the time I sent it out, they had sold out of XXL, so I had to wait until summer to replace. I've since done so. Although the fit of the XXL works pretty well, the thumb still feels shorter and less flexible than the fingers; maybe it will get better with time. This is not a problem I've experienced with gloves before, and seems to be a result of the different materials used between the thumb and the fingers. That said, the glove is otherwise very solid. I like the stretchy rubber wrist Velcro. I like the leather on the palm. Hopefully it will be a glove that lasts me for years to come.
Great the lite weight gloves fell apart but you made it good by getting me the heavier set