HyMasa Crew Tee 2 - Pack
Made Just For You
The HyMasa Crew technical tee performs better than typical polyester jerseys by using a fabric that keeps you stink-free, without sacrificing function. Wear as a base layer, or on its own in hot conditions. Perfect on the bike, and also for hiking, running, and building trail.
Polartec® Delta™ uses radiating knit structures containing both hydrophilic and hydrophobic yarn to actively lower your body temperature without using any chemicals; this fabric is used under your arms.
- Soft as cotton, wicks and cools better than a pure poly tee
- For the venting panels we used Polartec® Delta™ fabric, an active mechanical wicking fabric
- Contoured Design
- Tailored fit facilitates cooling while eliminating excess fabric flap
- UPF 30
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time just for you, in Old Fort, NC
OUR CREW OFTEN RIDES HARD AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THINGS GO AWRY. IF YOU CRASH AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
If it can be repaired, we'll do that for a reasonable charge. If it can't be repaired (if you were really ripping it), we'll figure out a way to get you back on your bike wearing Kitsbow anyway. Just get in touch. The same policy applies to typical wear and tear: we'll repair it for a reasonable charge (if it can be repaired) or get you back into Kitsbow some other way if it cannot be repaired.