HyMasa V-Neck Tee
Built with Bluesign® certified fabric with cotton-like comfort for any environment, whether it's high exertion or lounging on the couch.
Make Mine Now means when you buy it, we'll make it. Production time ranges from a day to a week (and sometimes longer, under heavy demand). We stay in touch by email, and your purchase date determines your place in line. The Made to Order approach ensures minimum waste, maximum satisfaction.
- Soft as cotton, wicks and cools better than a pure poly tee
- For the venting panels we used Polartec® Delta™ fabric, an active mechanical wicking fabric
- HEIQ Smart Temp, body temperature activated cooling
- HEIQ Fresh durable odor control
- Tailored fit facilitates cooling while eliminating excess fabric flap
- UPF 30
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE CHART - HyMasa V-Neck Tee
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- yoga class
- gravel rides
- wardrobe staple
Fabric is nice, ventilation is excellent. Shirt is comfortable.
Let's put it this way - whenever I go to grab a shirt to wear on a ride, this is the first one I go for. This is my favorite jersey for both gravel rides & mountain biking but it's also a great pick for casual wear (walks, errands, or yoga class) because of it's sharp, technical look and fit -- it's fitted but comfortable. Take all my money, Kitsbow!
The Hymasa is my go-to tee for just about everything! I'm so excited that Kitsbow has a V-Neck offering in this wardrobe staple. You can guarantee I'll be adding another to my cart soon!