Tsali Cycling Short
Made To Order, Less Waste™ simply means minimizing waste — by making only what is needed — and maximizing our flexibility to offer customers more choices, more colors, sizes and fits.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Constructed from a nylon compression fabric chosen for durability, breathability and it's ability to wick moisture
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; the front portion of waistband is purposely constructed to do away with seams and stitching, while back is cut higher and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug, on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keep them in place
- Women’s specific Cytech pad is designed to provide complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability, moisture transfer and comfort
- Sewn in the USA
SIZECHART - TSALI MERINO CYCLING SHORT
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- cycling shorts
Love the attention to detail! These are the best cycling shorts I have seen. They fit perfectly and the padding is just right. The best part is they are made in America!
Great short, very comfortable, however I wish it was a couple inches longer. Too short for my 70 year old legs.
I love these shorts. They don’t move at all while riding. No readjusting necessary. Chamois is the perfect thickness.
I love these shorts. I tend to have a hard time with shorts staying in place and the Tsali short fits like a glove! I'm so impressed with everything about these shorts. The material is top-notch and the fit feels like the shorts are a part of you. If you're looking for a cycling short that gives you the comfort of being tucked in bibs, without actually having to be tucked in a pair of bibs, look no more - you've finally found what you're looking for.
I love the sturdy and compressive fabric, and the grip on the edge of the waist and legs keep everything in place. The chamois is high quality. The fit did not work great for me unfortunately because I have a long torso and a high waist. But if you have short waist, they will fit great. The legs run a touch shorter than most chamois shorts.