Tsali Merino Cycling Short
Made To Order, Less Waste™ simply means minimizing waste — by making only what is needed — and maximizing our flexibility to offer customers more choices, more colors, sizes and fits.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Constructed from a blend of 53% nylon, 21% Merino wool, and 26% spandex: ideal for durability, comfort, and support
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; seamless front waistband for added comfort, back waistband offers higher coverage and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Seams positioned for ultimate comfort and to work well with outer shorts
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug
- Sewn in Old Fort, North Carolina
SIZECHART - TSALI MERINO CYCLING SHORT
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Super comfy chamois that actually wicks moisture away instead of becoming a soggy, chafe inducing pad. The only things I wish were different are the waist and leg bands. I would love wider bands on both ends to make it the most comfortable chamois ever!
So nice to have shorts that don’t adhere to my skin when sweaty. Leg band is a bit odd...not snug. But once I was riding bike it was fine.
Loving this pair of cycling shorts. Comfortable, not bulky in the sit-bones and wash well. Would buy-again!
I bought these merino shorts specifically for bikepacking. After wearing them on a few trips, I can safely say that they are by far my favorite backcountry short! They were as soft after several days in the backcountry as they were on the first day. They maintained their shape and the fit is dialed. They were comfortable for HABs. They never smelled. I never felt too hot in them. Can't comment yet on how they'll hold up over several seasons, but they appear to be made to last. Thanks for making such a fantastic product!
I was skeptical at first mainly because of the price tag. Last year I purchased my first pair. Soon these were my "go to" shorts. This summer I purchased my second pair. i find Kitsbow runs a little small so I always size up (for shirts and chamois, socks are true to size - LOL). Even though they are merino wool they stay incredibly cool, the sweat pulls away from my body. I know live in SoCal so rides get pretty hot. Prior to this I was using these in the North Woods of Wisconsin and they kept me warm. I like that after a sweaty, long ride, I can comfortably stay in these post ride for stop at a local brewery or to grab a bite. Buy these - and you will want a second pair. My other chamois must feel jealous.