Kitsbow Share The Love Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.kitsbow.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives at our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Customer must not already be a Kitsbow customer. We will not typically accept a Referred Customer using the same address and name of a current Kitsbow customer, and this determination shall be at Kitsbow’s sole discretion.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than the value of the incentive offered in the Refer-a-Friend program , minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other third party fees.
- Reward Payments. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards you earn.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Kitsbow’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Kitsbow’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Kitsbow’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Kitsbow reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Kitsbow Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Kitsbow reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.