1. If you need a repair for any reason, use the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2. We will receive the form upon submission and confirm that we can make the repair. If we can not make the repair, we will do our best to find a solution.
3. If it is a crash repair, we will ask that you ship your clean garment to us, and we may charge a repair fee.
4. If it is a defective item, or standard wear and tear, we will provide a prepaid return label and ask that you ship the item back to us for repair.
Please keep in mind that we may charge a minor repair fee for standard wear and tear. The Repair Team will disclose this information prior to you sending in your garment.
5. If your garment is sent back and it is dirty, we will not be able to repair the garment. It can be shipped back to you (at your expense), or a cleaning fee can be charged.
6. Repair times vary. We will do our best to provide an ETA upon receipt of form. Item will be shipped as soon as repair is complete, and you will receive an email notification.