Warranty and Crash Repairs
We stand behind every stitch.
We guarantee everything we make. If your gear has any defects, please fill out this form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. If you need a repair for any reason, use the form below or contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
2. We will receive the form upon submission and confirm that we can make the repair. If we can not make the repair, we will do our best to find a solution.
3. If it is a crash repair, we will ask that you ship your clean garment to us, and we may charge a repair fee.
4. If it is a defective item, or standard wear and tear, we will provide a prepaid return label and ask that you ship the item back to us for repair.
Please keep in mind that we may charge a minor repair fee for standard wear and tear. The Repair Team will disclose this information prior to you sending in your garment.
5. According to North Carolina State Law, we cannot accept dirty garments. You must clean your garment before sending it to us for repair.
6. Repair times vary. We will do our best to provide an ETA upon receipt of form. Item will be shipped as soon as repair is complete, and you will receive an email notification.