Merino Wool sits next to skin for a comfortable feel, temperature regulation, and wick
Just the right amount of stretch for comfort and the ability to move with the body on the bike
- 2 cycling pockets set on the back of the jersey
- Side secure zipper stow-away pocket
- Microfiber cloth for sunglass cleaning attached inside the bottom hem of the garment
- Gripper waistband at sides and back hem
- Tech-snap front closure
- 3/4 length sleeve with loop tab closure (unbutton to roll-up sleeves)
- Easily accessible microfiber cloth for sunglass cleaning
- Conveniently placed side secure zipper stow-away pocket for electronics and personal items
- Made in North America (Canada)
SIZECHART - ALL MOUNTAIN JERSEY
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- All Mtn Jersey
- cycling clothing
My wife doesn't want race fit cycling clothing and she likes stuff a bit loose fitting. The All Mtn Jersey fits the bill for her. Can wear on the bike and afterwards into the store/cafe and not look out of place.
Really cute jersey that you don't feel understressed with while shopping at Costco after a ride. Breathes well and is comfy.
I wore this jersey on a ride when it was mid 60s outside. It was the perfect jersey. I loved this fit, style and I love how comfortable it was! It was $$$ but worth it! Definitely a cycling jersey I'll be keeping for the long haul.
I LOVE this jersey. It's my favorite so you can imagine how I felt when I heard the first responder start to cut it from my body while I took a little ride to the ER. Yep, I crashed. I received excellent treatment by the first responders and at the ER. And, as soon as I could, I place an order with Kitsbow to replace my fav jersey.
This jersey looks nice, though the fit around the waist is loose compared to the top. Like all the Kitsbow tops, the wool does a lovely job at keeping you smelling fresh!