We gave the shell of this piece a C6 DWR water resistant treatment. This allows water to bead up and keeps the surface of the piece from becoming saturated with moisture.
- Breathable insulation on front of torso for fast-forward activities with lighter fill on the back
- Designed to reduce the need of adding and removing layers
- Two-way structural blend, 97% nylon exterior for abrasion resistance,100% polyester inner for wicking
- Certified to meet air permeability standards, C6 DWR water repellency
- Brushed fleece lined pockets and collar for a warm touch where you feel it most
- Tapered fit for on-bike performance (order a size up for a more relaxed fit)
- Surprisingly cozy rib-knit collar to keep your neck warm
- Kitsbow secured stash pocket, reflective back hem
SIZECHART - ARCANA VEST
*Measurements given are taken from the garment
**Chest measure should determine size choice
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- snap jacket
- Polartec Alpha
- body proportions
I love it. I can use this thing in all kinds of situations!
It’s a nice piece of kit to keep the core warm on cooler rides. I do wish that the back pocket was a little bigger to fit an IPhone.
I wanted one of these for a while. I have the Alpha snap jacket and after using it a lot last winter was 100% on board with Polartec Alpha. I held off buying this for a while based on reviews that it ran small - happy to report that I bought a size larger than normal and was able to wear it over an Icon. For reference, Icon is a size L athletic fit and the Arcana is XXL. It dries fast and doesn’t hold moisture.
Great material and good look. I have a long torso and the vest was not long enough; would be a fine fit for “standard” body proportions.
Very warm and very close fitting. I went with a size small and it definitely fits snugly which is good while on the bike. My helmet retention system does rub against the collar in the back which can be kind of annoying but isn't really a fault of the vest. Very pleased with how this fits and how warm it is. Like the pockets, especially internal zippered one.