We gave the shell of this piece a C6 DWR water resistant treatment. This allows water to bead up and keeps the surface of the piece from becoming saturated with moisture.
- Breathable insulation on front of torso for fast-forward activities with lighter fill on the back
- Designed to reduce the need of adding and removing layers
- Two-way structural blend, 97% nylon exterior for abrasion resistance,100% polyester inner for wicking
- Certified to meet air permeability standards, C6 DWR water repellency
- Brushed fleece lined pockets and collar for a warm touch where you feel it most
- Tapered fit for on-bike performance (order a size up for a more relaxed fit)
- Surprisingly cozy rib-knit collar to keep your neck warm
- Kitsbow secured stash pocket, reflective back hem
SIZECHART - ARCANA VEST
*Measurements given are taken from the garment
**Chest measure should determine size choice
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Awesome vest, does a good job at temperature management, just as claimed. I went for a size up for a looser fit. The collar is so comfy and love the magnetic fastening. I wish the zipper was a bit beefier and could zip both ways tho. Also as mentioned in other reviews a bigger back pocket would be a great improvement.
A very fitted piece of clothing. From a sizing perspective, I am a medium across all my tops but for this vest I am glad that I went with a large (as recommended by staff) as this is very fitted. The magnetic clasp at the neck is really useful and the vest breathes well as compared to the down filled one I had been using prior.
I am a huge fan of the Arcana vest. The fit is athletic, the materials are great. I love the features the vest has with a single chest pocket two hand warmer pockets and a zipped rear stash pocket. The collar is great and keeps the warmth in. Overall, it's fantastic and I would totally recommend this one to anyone.
I love it. I can use this thing in all kinds of situations!
It’s a nice piece of kit to keep the core warm on cooler rides. I do wish that the back pocket was a little bigger to fit an IPhone.