Coleman Valley Bib Short
Sewn here in North Carolina with high power compression fabric that provides compression, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance. Add moderate SPF protection, lightweight mesh straps and back help keep you cool, and a soft secure gripper hem, and you have your go-to cycling bib.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Elastic Interface® 3D formed pad for all-day in-the-saddle comfort. Pad incorporates special ultra-high density perineal insert (an innovative structure featuring a multidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability, and proper ischiatic support in saddle) and a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows for improved fit and greater privacy
- The hem elastic has a custom silicone gripper that keeps the hem or warmers in place
- Highly breathable and soft mesh upper and straps are fully edged and finished for maximal comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- Coleman Valley
First kitsbow product. Very happy with fit and quality. Delivery was about 6 wks but will order ahead next time!
generally speaking, pleased, but the suspenders are longer than expected and that causes the fit to be a little loose.
Overall, I absolutely love these bibs! The chamois is the perfect amount of cushion, the length is great (could even go a bit shorter for my liking) and they don't compress your legs too much. The only thing I would change is the seams where the spandex short meets the mesh overall. This part of the bib can get a bit itchy, but after I've been on the bike awhile, I get used to it. Last thing, I would love to see a sleek mesh pocket on one of the legs.
Best Chamois I've Found!
My go-to bibs for all day comfort on mixed terrain. Sleek branding and slightly shorter inseam are added benefits.
My New Go To Bibs!
At this point, I have several hours into wearing these bibs and they have been great! Absolutely love the chamois too. It has just the right amount of firmness and I like the size of it being a bit longer in front. I look forward to seeing how they wear with more use. Plus, love, love, love that they are made in NC!!!!