Coleman Valley Bib Short
Sewn here in North Carolina with high power compression fabric that provides compression, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance. Add moderate SPF protection, lightweight mesh straps and back help keep you cool, and a soft secure gripper hem, and you have your go-to cycling bib.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Elastic Interface® 3D formed pad for all-day in-the-saddle comfort. Pad incorporates special ultra-high density perineal insert (an innovative structure featuring a multidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability, and proper ischiatic support in saddle) and a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows for improved fit and greater privacy
- The hem elastic has a custom silicone gripper that keeps the hem or warmers in place
- Highly breathable and soft mesh upper and straps are fully edged and finished for maximal comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- Coleman Valley Bibs
I have used a number of chamois and have never found a set as comfortable and well made as these. Absolutely fantastic!
I’m tall (6’4”) and most bib shorts don’t fit. The straps aren’t long enough and I get a permanent ******. These shorts have super stretchy straps and they fit perfectly. Great chamois. Think I need to get another pair.
As a cyclist that prefers mountain but rides road as well, I had amassed my fair share of "road" cycling gear. As you can imagine, this includes many fancy Italian brands. I purchased the Coleman Valley Bib Shorts with the intent to use them under my Kitsbow A/M shorts. And they work GREAT. The compression is second to none. The chamois is balances support and comfort. It simply disappears underneath you. The panels are ergonomic and the bib straps are the most comfortable of any bibs I own. There is a clever and subtle diagonal pocket that you can stash a used gel packet (or the little top you tear off and always worry about littering). Here's the problem: I like them so much, I made the decision to ride them on the road. Now, I have several unused pairs of fancy Italian bib shorts that sit in the drawer when I grab the Coleman Bib Shorts every time I head out the door. Solution? Buy more pairs! I now own them in grey and green. I figure if I get the black, I can send every other bib short packing. I am 5'11" and ~170lbs and wear a Medium, same size as I wear in the Masterlink shorts. Bottom line: a quality piece for the mountain and the road. Wear them alone or under your A/M, Masterlink or Haskel shorts! Cheers Kitsbow!
I absolutely love these bibs. I was hesitant but I am so glad I made the purchase. They are perfect!
Have ridden in Coleman Valley Bibs exclusively for the past 5 years. This new version has improved compression in my quads and hamstrings. All day comfort with no compromises. One bib to rule them all. Well done once again Kitsbow.