Coleman Valley Bib Knicker
The Coleman Valley Bib Knicker extends comfort to pavement and trail. And, like our Coleman Valley Bib Short, we’ve spec’d the best chamois available for long-ride comfort — only this time we added knee coverage that won’t slip down.
Sewn in North Carolina, the Coleman Valley Bib Knicker's high power compression fabric delivers fatigue reduction, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance.
Add 50 SPF protection, lightweight mesh straps and back to help keep you cool, and a soft secure gripper hem, and you have your go-to cycling bib for cooler weather.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Elastic Interface® 3D formed pad for all-day in-the-saddle comfort. Pad incorporates special ultra-high density perineal insert (an innovative structure featuring a multidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability, and proper ischiatic support in saddle) and a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows for improved fit and greater privacy
- The hem elastic has a custom silicone gripper that keeps the hem or warmers in place
- Highly breathable and soft mesh upper and straps are fully edged and finished for maximal comfort
- Added articulation behind the knee
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Wearing these through cold morning rides in the mountains - its safe to say they are super comfortable and the perfect piece to stay warm. The chamois is the right amount of padding and keeps me cruising through miles! High quality product.
I am 5'-10" tall with a 30" inseam, and the size Medium does not extend far enough past my knee to be of service for warmth. I'd love to see a few inches added to the inseam so these can perform as advertised. I love the density of the chamois pad, but the configuration is not yet ergonomically dialed-in. The thickest part of the pad does not align with my sit bones when I'm in the saddle. Think of a Valentine's heart where the lobes are not spread far enough apart. The designer/detailer of the pattern should realize that the sit bones expand wider in the sitting position. Kitsbow's good intentions are not realized in the final product at this price-point. But because I know that Kitsbow obsesses on these sorts of details, I'll wager the next iteration remedies these important details.
fantastic, finally in stock.. have used the bibs for a few years, but never was able to get the knicker till now.. it did not disappoint..
Worked out great. Comfortable on the 20 mile ride I did. Loving the built in knee pads. No awkward parts visible. Plenty of room for comfort.
These bibs are even better than the previous version. Excellent compression through the mid leg and torso, with a better cut around the knees. Warm in just the right places for those wide variance temperatures during the shoulder seasons. I previously wore a medium but sized down to a small for a fantastic fit. Tried both sizes and the small just felt better all around for my legs. I’m 5’10” 165lbs with a 30” inseam. Materials are top notch per usual for Kitsbow.