Coleman Valley Bib Knicker
Made Just For You
Sewn in North Carolina, the Coleman Valley Bib Knicker's high power compression fabric delivers fatigue reduction, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance.
Add 50 SPF protection, lightweight mesh straps and back to help keep you cool, and a soft secure gripper hem, and you have your go-to cycling bib for cooler weather.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Elastic Interface® 3D formed pad for all-day in-the-saddle comfort. Pad incorporates special ultra-high density perineal insert (an innovative structure featuring a multidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability, and proper ischiatic support in saddle) and a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows for improved fit and greater privacy
- The hem elastic has a custom silicone gripper that keeps the hem or warmers in place
- Highly breathable and soft mesh upper and straps are fully edged and finished for maximal comfort
- Added articulation behind the knee
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
IF YOU CRASH YOUR BIKE AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, OUR CRASH POLICY KICKS IN
Contact us. We'll probably ask you to ship it to us, but talk to us first. If we can't repair it, we'll find a way to get you back on the bike at a nominal cost.
If your Kitsbow fails due to a manufacturing flaw, we will fix it or replace it. Of course, this does NOT include damage from normal wear and tear (or flaws you consider a mistake in the design). Contact us to start the process.
Now if your dog ate your Kitsbow, don't stress. We offer repair services, so get in touch and we'll help you start the process.
RE-USE AND RECYCLE
If you're done with your Kitsbow, because it doesn't fit any more, because you don't ride any more, or really for any reason -- then we strongly recommend you move it on to its Forever Home via Experienced Apparel, where you can sell Kitsbow for cash or Kitsbow.com store credit.
- Coleman Valley
- bib knickers
Coleman Valley Bib knickers a step up from the Connector
I have enjoyed wearing the connector tights while riding, but they tend to slide down. I've never had bib knickers before, but got the Coleman Valley. I've worn them a few times, and they seem great. Very comfortable to wear, and a good fit for me. They don't seem to be as heavy a material as the Connectors, but so far that hasn't been an issue (because I haven't been riding in the rain).
Well made knickers
Really well made and ultra-fine materials to the hand, the knee panel material is different from the thigh panels and cradles the joint, the cuff rides right at the calf and is a supple but snug elastic, the chamois is very supportive without bulk or stiffness, the shoulder straps are soft. I am between a L and XL and I decided to size up. This worked out well with everything in the right place and a very comfortable easy fit, no gut ******* required! Very much worth the premium price.
Love these knickers. Very compliant.
I wear Zen liner in size Large; the size Medium in Coleman Bib Knicker fits better. Very comfortable bib. Once on, forget it is there during ride. There was minor ****** chafing from strap (even though pre washed before use) on the first ride and then no more on subsequent rides. Knee and upper shin covered well, and knicker does not bunch upward from upper shin, even if there is some gnarly hike-a-bike on primitive MTB trail sections. Ordered another bib.
Good look, good fit, and keeps me warm
I've been wanting a pair of bib knickers for a while. I heard about Kitsbow on one of my cycling podcast and decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed. They look good, fit very well, were comfortable and perfect for the below 40(F) degree weather.
Xl bib knickers
They fit really well, the pad seems great. The knee coverage is awesome. I love wearing these knickers, they feel great!