FCNC Icon Shirt for Women
Foothills Conservancy gear was created in collaboration with Kitsbow to further support the protection of land and water in Western North Carolina.
25% of each shirt sold will go directly to Foothills Conservancy.
And when combined with articulated shoulder vents, a not-too-slim cut to enhance body shape and maximize range of motion, and obsessed details down to the last snap — you have the most versatile and best fitting outdoor shirt we could imagine.
Made To Order, Less Waste™ simply means minimizing waste — by making only what is needed — and maximizing our flexibility to offer customers more choices, more colors, sizes and fits.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today (M-F), if ordered by 3pm EST.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! The estimated production time is provided.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Pendleton® wool
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go-friendly snaps
- Articulated shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE - FCNC ICON SHIRT FOR WOMEN
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
**SLEEVE LENGTH IS MEASURED FROM CENTER OF BACK OF GARMENT TO END OF SLEEVE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.