FCNC Icon Shirt Signature Fit
Foothills Conservancy gear was created in collaboration with Kitsbow to further support the protection of land and water in Western North Carolina.
25% of each shirt sold will go directly to Foothills Conservancy.
The Pendleton® wool is both soft and tough; and regulates temperature naturally, maximizing comfort as conditions change, making it perfect for traveling light.
And when combined with articulated shoulder vents, a not-too-slim cut to enhance body shape and maximize range of motion, and obsessed details down to the last snap — you have the most versatile and best fitting outdoor shirt we could imagine.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today (M-F), if ordered by 3pm EST.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! The estimated production time is provided.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Cuff openings designed to accommodate a watch
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY shoulder and elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go Snaps
- Articulated shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE - FCNC ICON SHIRT, SIGNATURE FIT
Measurements provided are garment measurements.
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.