G5 Lory Merino Henley
Half of the profit of each shirt sold will be donated to the G5 Trail Collective.
Try our Lory Merino Crew Top, with slightly different cut and styling, same versatility.
Made To Order, Less Waste™ simply means minimizing waste — by making only what is needed — and maximizing our flexibility to offer customers more choices, more colors, sizes and fits.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (34%) Soft merino yarn sits next to skin and pulls away moisture while regulating temperature. And the (66%) polyester yarns are knit to the outside, facing the elements, delivering toughness and quick drying.
- Henley snaps quickly to adjust for optimal comfort
- Resists Odor
- Base layer or single layer versatility
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE CHART - LORY MERINO HENLEY TOP
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
**SLEEVE LENGTH IS MEASURED FROM CENTER OF BACK OF GARMENT TO END OF SLEEVE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
The Lory is a staple when roaming Pisgah. I love that I've added to my collection by supporting the work of the G5 Collective!