Glorieta Crew Cooling Tee
- Soft as cotton, wicks and cools better than a pure poly tee
- For the body, we used Polartec® Delta™ fabric, which has active wicking properties
- Increases airflow and optimizes moisture dispersal to help in the heat
- Boosts your body's natural cooling process
- Tailored fit facilitates cooling while eliminating excess fabric flap
- UPF 30
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - TECH TEE W
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I bought this shirt for my wife. She loves it - it is great in the hot So Cal climate this summer. She also wears it in her horse. She loved it so much, we just ordered another.
Love the soft feel and cooling effect of this fabric. It's the perfect shirt to pack for a weekend of riding and hiking, or just hanging around town. Color choices are beautiful too!
The Hilso tee is absolutely amazing! The quality of Kitsbow is second to none. The fit and fabric choice are perfect. So light!!
I haven't seen this material used in tops before and certainly not biking ones. After two days and 50 miles of single track in 85 degree heat, sun, and dust with a lot of direct sun exposure, this top was amazing. The fit is stylish but not restricting. Without a doubt the most comfortable top I've ever worn biking. I'm a fan..I also like that it's casual (not too bike kit-ish) to wear hiking, running, or grabbing food/drinks after a ride.
Lovely sea-foam minty-ish color. Made out of a very soft lightweight material that stayed cool even when I got all sweaty riding around in it.