Glorieta V-Neck Cooling Tee
Made To Order, Less Waste™ simply means minimizing waste — by making only what is needed — and maximizing our flexibility to offer customers more choices, more colors, sizes and fits.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Wicks and cools better than poly, but feels as soft as cotton
- Polartec®’s innovative Delta™ fabric was developed for active cooling and moisture wicking
- Boosts your body’s natural cooling process
- Increases airflow and optimizes moisture dispersal to help you beat the heat
- Body skimming fit aides cooling without excessive flapping
- HeiQ Smart Temp and HeiQ Fresh temperature and odor control
- UPF 30 (shoulders and arms)
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE - Glorieta V-Neck Cooling Tee
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- South Florida
- air conditioning
- summer run
I have two of these now and need more! They’re my go to on those hot and humid South Florida rides. I size up with these.
This shirt is so comfortable! Love the ventilation. The color is great as well.
When the weather heats up this is my go to top for mountain biking and running. It dries so quickly and if there’s a little breeze it’s like having air conditioning. I love it so much that I have 3!
This shirt was perfect for a summer run. The material is super breathable and, honestly, I was surprised by how lightweight and airy it was on the run. I had thought about changing my shirt to account for the heat that day and I'm so glad I didn't. This shirt ended up being the perfect choice and I'm so glad I didn't skip giving it a chance to prove itself.