Glorieta V-Neck Cooling Tee
- Wicks and cools better than poly, but feels as soft as cotton
- Polartec®’s innovative Delta™ fabric was developed for active cooling and moisture wicking
- Boosts your body’s natural cooling process
- Increases airflow and optimizes moisture dispersal to help you beat the heat
- Body skimming fit aides cooling without excessive flapping
- HeiQ Smart Temp and HeiQ Fresh temperature and odor control
- UPF 30 (shoulders and arms)
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - ESSPLANADE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- summer run
This shirt was perfect for a summer run. The material is super breathable and, honestly, I was surprised by how lightweight and airy it was on the run. I had thought about changing my shirt to account for the heat that day and I'm so glad I didn't. This shirt ended up being the perfect choice and I'm so glad I didn't skip giving it a chance to prove itself.
I recently brought the Glorietta V-Neck on a backpacking trip in the South Pacific and it quickly became my new favorite do-it-all shirt! While we didn't do any riding, it was my go-to for running, hiking and even snorkeling when trying to avoid a sunburn. When living out of a backpack for nearly a month, every item of clothing you pack needs to have a role - and if I had to do it again I'd buy the Glorietta in an additional color and ditch a handful of my other active shirts. Thanks, Kitsbow!
This top is a fantastic combination of lightweight but sturdy material. My first outing was a 25 mile mountain bike ride with 2k feet of climbing under blue skies and 75-85 degrees. I tagged a tree with my shoulder and the material held up without so much as a mark. At 5'6" and 135lbs, the small fits snugly but not too tight. I could certainly wear a medium for a looser fit. Mostly I didn't think about what I was wearing which allowed me to focus on the scenery (and maybe some of the pain of climbing) of the trail. The tee felt good and dry for a stop at the pub after the ride too!
It’s a gift for someone.