Glorieta V-Neck Cooling Tee
- Wicks and cools better than poly, but feels as soft as cotton
- Polartec®’s innovative Delta™ fabric was developed for active cooling and moisture wicking
- Boosts your body’s natural cooling process
- Increases airflow and optimizes moisture dispersal to help you beat the heat
- Body skimming fit aides cooling without excessive flapping
- HeiQ Smart Temp and HeiQ Fresh temperature and odor control
- UPF 30 (shoulders and arms)
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - ESSPLANADE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I recently brought the Glorietta V-Neck on a backpacking trip in the South Pacific and it quickly became my new favorite do-it-all shirt! While we didn't do any riding, it was my go-to for running, hiking and even snorkeling when trying to avoid a sunburn. When living out of a backpack for nearly a month, every item of clothing you pack needs to have a role - and if I had to do it again I'd buy the Glorietta in an additional color and ditch a handful of my other active shirts. Thanks, Kitsbow!
This top is a fantastic combination of lightweight but sturdy material. My first outing was a 25 mile mountain bike ride with 2k feet of climbing under blue skies and 75-85 degrees. I tagged a tree with my shoulder and the material held up without so much as a mark. At 5'6" and 135lbs, the small fits snugly but not too tight. I could certainly wear a medium for a looser fit. Mostly I didn't think about what I was wearing which allowed me to focus on the scenery (and maybe some of the pain of climbing) of the trail. The tee felt good and dry for a stop at the pub after the ride too!
It’s a gift for someone.
This tee is awesome for riding and then some! It's breathable, a great active fit (v neck not too low and slim enough to be out of the way but not restrictive), flattering without being too "girlie," and endlessly useful. The fabric is nice on the skin. I'm typically an XS in most brands but this tee in a Small fits perfecto.
Hooray! I don't have to steal my boyfriend's Delta Tee anymore! The Glorieta is the best summer shirt I've worn, because I completely forgot I was wearing it. The material wicks away sweat, and the fit is comfortable - no pulling on it or adjusting during a long ride. I will be wearing this often.