Haskell Lighterweight Short
If you love the original Haskell for the same reasons, this is that.. now with a lighter weight multi-stretch fabric that moves with you and fast-drying for wherever you explore in hot weather.
Because these are made to order at Kitsbow in Old Fort, NC, you can choose between 18 sizes in two inseam lengths: 8" or 11".
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today (M-F), if ordered by 3pm EST.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! The estimated production time is provided.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Choose between two inseam lengths and your waist size (no compromises)
- Durable, multi-stretch woven nylon is comfortably soft and remarkably tough (lasts for years)
- Tailored casual profile moves with body (total freedom)
- Wide inseam gusset for on-the-bike comfort (you know what we mean)
- Peerless YKK snagless zipper (the best)
- Two deep front pockets, two secure snap rear pockets
- Subtle reflective on lower side seams for nighttime visibility
- Burly belt loops allows for use of belt
- Secure main front snap, with secondary snap to smooth the fit of the front waistband
- Sewn by responsible Makers, one at a time, in Old Fort, NC
SIZE GUIDE | HASKELL LIGHTERWEIGHT SHORT
*Note: Measurements above reflect actual garment measurements.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- gravel race kit
- materials stretch
- head over heels
- trail riding
- Zen liner
Great warm weather short!
Like all of Kitsbows gear, they look great and can be used more than just on bikes. I’ve had mine for a few weeks now and the 8 inch are my go to XC ride short! The 11 inch feel better for my trail riding.
Lighterweight is a real thing!
I'm head over heels for these new shorts, yet fortunate enough to have not actually gone head over heels in these shorts... yet! I wore them in combination with the Zen Liner for the perfect 50k gravel race kit. The fit was perfect thanks to the stretch the material allows. I was able to grab a bar from the pocket and then get the trash back in after eating (don't litter!) while wearing gloves! Another thanks to the materials stretch is for the side key pocket fitting my iPhone, keeping it out of the saddle and off the top of my leg like most other 5 pocket shorts. I also plan to use these shorts for an off-road duathlon, the 8" inseam with the lighterweight material is perfect for running just as well as riding. They dont soak out and start falling down when the temps go up.