Haskell Short 11"
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Durable stretch woven fabric is comfortably soft and remarkably tough
- Tailored casual profile moves with body for total freedom
- Wide crotch gusset for seamless on-the-bike comfort
- Peerless YKK snagless zipper
- Two deep traditional front pockets, two secure snap rear pockets
- The back of each knee breaks right where your knees bend, and is shaped so it won’t brush your calves with the pedal stroke
- Subtle reflective on lower side seams for nighttime visibility
- Burly belt loops allows for use of belt
- Secure main front snap, with secondary snap to smooth the fit of the front waistband
- Water repellent finish
- Leather K logo patch
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE | HASKELL SHORT 11"
*Note: Measurements above reflect actual garment measurements.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- cycling gear
Despite the fabric seeming thick and heavy, it wears like silk. I've only had them a week so the first washing is coming up.
Very substantial, comfortable pair of shorts. Construction is solid, fit is great. I really have no complaints. Looking forward to seeing how they wear into the future.
Extremely well made, great waist-closure system (doesn’t pop open), very sturdy, perfect fit. Highly recommend these shorts!
I just received my new shorts, same great fit and construction as the first pair I purchased a few years ago. I am rough on my cycling gear and my first pair of these shorts have stood up to the rigorous challenge I put them through. I expect the same great results. Thanks Kitsbow!
I’ve worn these shorts approx 10 times now and am very impressed with the quality. I was a little skeptical of the side phone pocket at first but after thoroughly testing it out I love it. I hardly even know my phone’s there and it’s held in tight. These are great on and off the bike.