Haskell Short 8"
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Durable stretch woven fabric is comfortably soft and remarkably tough
- Tailored casual profile moves with body for total freedom
- Wide crotch gusset for seamless on-the-bike comfort
- Peerless YKK snagless zipper
- Two deep traditional front pockets, two secure snap rear pockets
- Subtle reflective on lower side seams for nighttime visibility
- Burly belt loops allows for use of belt
- Secure main front snap, with secondary snap to smooth the fit of the front waistband
- Water repellent finish
- Leather K logo patch
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE | HASKELL SHORT 8"
*Note: Measurements above reflect actual garment measurements.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.