Haskell Short 8"
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Durable stretch woven fabric is comfortably soft and remarkably tough
- Tailored casual profile moves with body for total freedom
- Wide crotch gusset for seamless on-the-bike comfort
- Peerless YKK snagless zipper
- Two deep traditional front pockets, two secure snap rear pockets
- Subtle reflective on lower side seams for nighttime visibility
- Burly belt loops allows for use of belt
- Secure main front snap, with secondary snap to smooth the fit of the front waistband
- Water repellent finish
- Leather K logo patch
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZE GUIDE | HASKELL SHORT 8"
*Note: Measurements above reflect actual garment measurements.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I want to clarify that I actually don't own these shorts yet... But my order is on the way. I needed to borrow a pair of shorts while filming in the Sierras, and my friend made the mistake of lending me his Haskell's. They were so comfortable that I refused to take them off for an entire week in the case that he would want them back. When I finally returned them, I made take a whiff and was expecting him to maybe gag a bit. Instead, he described a hint of lavender, probably from the detergent he had used a week prior. These shorts are invincible and I can't wait for mine.
I’ve been sporting these fairly consistently since they arrived. Very comfortable- Very well made. Highly recommend!