NOTE: Because this product is in the Last Chance Zone, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Haskell is our feature-rich everyday short that’s anything but ordinary. Hike, bike, run and move in complete freedom. These shorts are tailored to fit just right, comfortably fitted but not tight, and hemmed to sit in that sweet spot right above the kneecap.
- Durable woven nylon is comfortably soft and remarkably tough
- Just a bit of stretch
- Tailored casual profile
- Peerless YKK snagless zipper
- Two traditional front pockets, two secure snap rear pockets, one zip cargo pocket, one deep key pocket
- The back of each knee breaks right where your knees bend, and is shaped so it won’t brush your calves with the pedal stroke
- Subtle reflective taping across back of short for nighttime visibility
- Burly belt loops with reflective detailing
- Secret hang-dry hook
- Front button is attached with reinforced, repairable grosgrain
- Inner front snap with a tailored closure for comfort
- Leather K logo patch
- Sewn in Vietnam
SIZECHART - THE HASKELL SHORT V2
*WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE CONCEPT THAT AN INCH IS AN INCH. THESE ARE GARMENT DIMENSIONS: DEPENDING ON YOUR FIT PREFERENCES YOU MAY CHOOSE TO GO UP OR DOWN A SIZE FROM YOUR ACTUAL BODY MEASUREMENTS.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Whether it’s riding Tam, Ashland, Nelson or Retallack. The Haskell holds up and is an amazing short. They fit true to size. So good that I have 4 pairs I rotate through.
Kitsbow always has such top-notch craftsmanship and these are no different. Superior quality and the features are what I was looking for. Highly recommended.
I am really liking my new Haskell shorts. The quality of materials and craftsmanship is obvious as soon as you put them on... the fit is great. Another great piece by Kitsbow! Thank you.
Material feels great with a good weight to it. Seem to be very durable. Comfortable on the bike and my wife doesn’t mind when I wear them out while not riding. Highly recommended.
They’re perfect in every way. Wouldn’t mind something with a slightly shorter inseam, but then again ain’t everybody gotta see my thighs.