Icon Merino Shirt Signature Fit
The Pendleton® merino wool fabric is both soft and tough; and regulates temperature naturally, maximizing comfort as conditions change, making it perfect for traveling light.
The articulated shoulder vents combined with a not-too-slim cut, enhance body shape while optimizing range of motion. All the details are meticulously crafted, down to the last snap.
Make Mine Now means when you buy it, we'll make it.
Note: Customer demand for Icon shirts not yet made... has exploded. We're adding more capacity, but today you will wait at least 10 weeks for your shirt to ship. We stay in touch by email, and your purchase date determines your place in line, so if you want one do not hesitate to get your order in soon. The Made to Order approach ensures minimum waste, maximum satisfaction.
- Pendleton® merino fabric
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Cuff openings designed to accommodate a watch
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY shoulder and elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go Snaps
- Articulated shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - THE ICON SHIRT, SIGNATURE FIT
Measurements provided are garment measurements.
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.