The Lanana can be worn on its own, or out of view under a skirt or shorts. Enjoy the benefits of a lightweight compression, with a high wide waistband for support. Available in two lengths and six sizes – Kitsbow makes exactly what you want when you order it.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today (M-F), if ordered by 3pm EST.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! The estimated production time is provided.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Constructed from a nylon compression fabric chosen for durability, breathability and its ability to wick moisture
- Choose between two inseam lengths and six sizes to find your perfect fit
- Wide waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and the confidence of a secure stay-in-place fit.
- Silicone gripper along the Lanana’s outer hem keeps your outer short snug
- Silicone gripper on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keeps the Lanana in place on your body
- Reflective hit for visibility
- Sewn by artisan Makers, one at a time, in Old Fort, NC
SIZE GUIDE - LANANA SHORT
The Lanana Short is ordered by specifying your waist size, instead of the typical S-M-L-XL broad-range sizing. You're invited to dial-in a precise fit and get the performance garment that serves you perfectly. If you have any questions about the Lanana Short fit, contact our customer experience team at email@example.com before ordering.
Caring for your Kitsbow gear properly will extend its life by maintaining its performance, fit, and quality.
Wash Instructions: Wash cool, line dry
Composition: 73% Nylon | 27% Lycra
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Wear these 4 times a week
My preference has evolved from wearing a chamois to only wearing compression shorts while riding. I can wear these under outer shorts, and also wear them as a stand alone short. I wear them when I work out and they are my preferred short when I ride on the peloton. I also wear them under dresses in the summer so my big thighs don't rub against one another. The wide front panel on the waist band is smoothing & supportive. I lovingly refer to these as my "anti-chaffing shorts"... because they keep my thighs from chafing together.