- 34% 16.5 micron Merino (next to skin) 66% polyester (facing the elements)
- Henley-inspired design includes a quarter-length snap closure and accented embroidery and seams
- Natural-synthetic bi-component knit construction maximizes unique material performance
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - LORY MERINO TOP
* SIZE CHOICE MAY DEPEND ON HOW YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR THIS GARMENT. IF YOU WISH TO WEAR AS A SHIRT, SIZE DOWN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE ROOM FOR LAYERS, SIZE UP.
**SLEEVE LENGTH IS MEASURED FROM CENTER OF BACK OF GARMENT TO END OF SLEEVE
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
The fabric and feel of this shirt are excellent, but it runs small and the fit is odd. I wear a small in the women's Icon shirt, but in this top, the small didn't fit at all. The small was too tight in the arms and torso, and the medium is even a bit short on me as well (I'm average height). I think the sleeves would be too long if I went to a large. The front of the shirt is short, maybe because it's a cycling cut, but it makes it awkward to wear off the bike. Photos are of me in a medium (5'5, 140lbs)