The Masterlink Short combines unmatched trail toughness with unparalleled comfort and utility.
The Schoeller® shape fabric stretches just enough, yet holds up to countless trail outings and everyday casual wear.
Thoughtful storage pockets keep your essentials secure and out of the way, yet easy to access.
The tailored cut, and subtle styling make for a wear-anywhere staple for bike commuting, trail riding, or getting out and about.
Our best short — soon to be your favorite.
- Schoeller®-shape fabric, hardcore tough durability for the trail -- yet high stretch, silky feel, and highly breathable (93% nylon and 7% elastane).
- Fidlock magnetic snap buckle allows adjusting 3” of the waist for the perfect fit. Fidlock is a patented fastener technology that enables virtually automatic closing and can be opened with just one hand – even when wearing gloves.
- Innovative waist belt combining webbing in the front for the buckle -- with Schoeller® fabric in the back for a ‘no-gap’ fit.
- Low-profile fly construction with an auto-locking zipper makes a secure but comfortable closure, under the belt, with no button!
- Two ergonomically placed back pockets with a security zipper to secure essentials.
- Two front pockets, also include security zippers, for fast and easy access.
- Finished with Schoeller’s 3XDRY® treatment for enhanced water resistance.
- Tailored profile ensures short won’t snag on saddle or flap in the wind on fast descents.
- Subtle reflective hits for visibility after dark, on the road or in woods.
- Shaped back leg hem for comfort while pedaling.
- Built-in drying loop.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Overall, excellent. Belt locks very well. Pockets well placed. My only suggestion would be to place a closure just above the zipper; a flimsy snap just off to the side of the zipper at the top seems inconsistent with the overall quality of the rest of the shorts.
all I can say is that this is the best pair of shorts I own! forget everyone else. My biggest complaint is that you always run out of stock and it takes you ages to make more. I was lucky to get another pair from the recently released batch. but want to buy more! Hope it does not take you guys 6 months to whip another batch.
My favorite short, period. Everything is dialed from the feel of the fabric, to the stellar fidlock belt, to the well placed pockets. I would order another pair in the other colorways if they were still available in my size.
Like the title says… These shorts are outstanding. Well constructed with the biker in mind, comfortable, breathable, and just generally of that great Kitsbow quality.
Very nice. Rode with Zen liner... game changer for me.