The Masterlink Short combines unmatched trail toughness with unparalleled comfort and utility.
The Schoeller® shape fabric stretches just enough, yet holds up to countless trail outings and everyday casual wear.
Thoughtful storage pockets keep your essentials secure and out of the way, yet easy to access.
The tailored cut, and subtle styling make for a wear-anywhere staple for bike commuting, trail riding, or getting out and about.
Our best short — soon to be your favorite.
- Schoeller®-shape fabric, hardcore tough durability for the trail -- yet high stretch, silky feel, and highly breathable (93% nylon and 7% elastane).
- Fidlock magnetic snap buckle allows adjusting 3” of the waist for the perfect fit. Fidlock is a patented fastener technology that enables virtually automatic closing and can be opened with just one hand – even when wearing gloves.
- Innovative waist belt combining webbing in the front for the buckle -- with Schoeller® fabric in the back for a ‘no-gap’ fit.
- Low-profile fly construction with an auto-locking zipper makes a secure but comfortable closure, under the belt, with no button!
- Two ergonomically placed back pockets with a security zipper to secure essentials.
- Two front pockets, also include security zippers, for fast and easy access.
- Finished with Schoeller’s 3XDRY® treatment for enhanced water resistance.
- Tailored profile ensures short won’t snag on saddle or flap in the wind on fast descents.
- Subtle reflective hits for visibility after dark, on the road or in woods.
- Shaped back leg hem for comfort while pedaling.
- Built-in drying loop.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
My favorite short, period. Everything is dialed from the feel of the fabric, to the stellar fidlock belt, to the well placed pockets. I would order another pair in the other colorways if they were still available in my size.
Like the title says… These shorts are outstanding. Well constructed with the biker in mind, comfortable, breathable, and just generally of that great Kitsbow quality.
Very nice. Rode with Zen liner... game changer for me.
These are my favorite cycling shorts ever!
Wow! I can't say much more than the many other glowing user reviews. I own many, many Kitsbow pieces, including the A/M Shorts and the Haskel. Each of these are amazing pieces and, upon purchasing them, I shelved every other pair of mountain biking shorts I own. With The Masterlink Shorts added to my arsenal, I fear my A/M Shorts will become neglected. They run slightly bigger than the A/M shorts and the cut is less of a tailored fit than the A/M. This allows the accommodation of bib shorts and makes for a more casual look off the bike. The construction and materials are strong and stretchy. The waist adjustability mechanism is upgraded from the A/M. Finally, the magnetic closure the icing on the cake...its utility is brilliant and unique! Cheers Kitsbow!