Mescal Ventilated Short
Pairs well with a Zen Ventilated Cycling Liner.
Note: When you place your order today you will wait at least 4 weeks for your shorts to ship. Why? Because we make each pair of shorts to order, due to our deep commitment to waste less. We stay in touch by email, and your purchase date determines your place in line.
- Durable soft shell for high mobility
- Generous stretch-mesh paneling at waist, rear yoke, and back of knees ensures maximum active ventilation
- Tailored fit ensures short won’t snag on saddle or flap in the wind
- Simplified alloy hook at the waist enables 3 inches of adjustability
- Articulated waistband subtly raised in back and lowered at sides to ensure complete coverage while reducing potential hotspots
- Sculpted back of each knee bends discreetly with knee so it won’t brush your calves with each pedal stroke
- Zippered side pockets for easy access and perfectly placed storage
- Inset mesh fabric interfaces with mesh ventilation panels on the Zen Ventilated Cycling Liner
- Reflective elements on the back and side
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - MESCAL VENTILATED SHORT
*Note: Measurements above reflect actual garment measurements.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I bought xl and i should have bought a size below. That was my mistake and i am ok with that. The issue i have is the belt doesn’t hold firm... for this price that isnt good enough. Fix that and these are amazing. As is average. Sorry. Keen to go for a masterlink or Haskell next but been waiting ages for stock
Love the shorts but after buying two pairs both had the same issue where the glued seam would come undone after one wash. I took both pairs to my local seamstress and sowed the hims. Problem solved.
These fit great and feel great the 4 way stretch makes you feel like your not wearing anything. Time will tell on durability I have maybe 60miles on them and they do not seem to be showing any wear. Only complaint I wish there was a better button above the zipper but the belt does a great job holding up.
Second pair! Love these shorts. So light, like not having them there.
As a lover of smokey mexican liquors I was stoked as I unboxed my Mezcal shorts. I have been very impressed with Kitsbow's quality and style and these shorts looked the part immediately. Handy setup with pockets that actually work and a unique belt design I was immediately smitten, pulled them on and went out and hit up my local ride as happy as a clam. With just the right amount of stretch and breath-ability they worked fantastic in Colorado in August. After a few rides the honeymoon was over. I was still impressed with the fantastic performance and durability, I crashed in them at least 3 times between the downhill park and my local front range trails and they held up great but each time I wore them they seemed to be looser and looser. I've been biking a lot lately, but not so much that I lost 20lbs, and that's what they felt like after about 100 miles and maybe 3 or 4 washes. Now they have stretched out enough that I can't use them on a normal ride with any technical climbing, too baggy in the crotch and leg so they are constantly catching on my saddle. Frustrating to say the least for a $155 pair of shorts my wife wont stop shaming me for splurging on. Really solid shorts, just wish I knew they would soften up and stretch out and I would have ordered a size small instead of the mediums. Ended up tucking my head in shame and giving them to my 6'4" 230 lb riding buddy, he loves them, especially at his price point! I am 6' tall and 175lbs, ordered size medium, should have ordered small! Keep sending it!