- Wicks and cools better than poly but feels as soft as cotton
- Polartec Delta™ Body
- Polartec®’s new, innovative Delta™ fabric was developed for active cooling, moisture wicking, and on-trail toughness
- Boosts your body’s natural cooling process
- Increases airflow and optimizes moisture dispersal to help you beat the heat
- Subtle reflective Kitsbow logo on arm
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
SIZECHART - SUPERFLOW COOLING TEE
**This tee fits true to size. If you typically wear a medium, we suggest you try a medium. The only shirt with AC
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- cooling effect
- fat rings
- road bikers
Exactly what I needed for hot SoCal riding! Fit is perfect and the cooling effect is no joke. Highly recommended!
This shirt is working out well for mountain biking and sea kayaking . I bought a large as I normally do and found it to be so tight that I went up to xx-large. I know that younger, male , road bikers like tight jerseys but we older men do not like showing off our fat rings. Besides, tight polyester in warm warm weather is really uncomfortable as the fabric gets hot from being in the sun. The other long sleeve shirt I acquired from Kitsbow is also a fine color and feel on the skin but as it is xx-large , I may have the sleeves shortened
These shirts are a godsend on hot days, which are most days in California. I'm a heavy sweater and these keep me cool and dry. Love these shirts!
A brilliant t-shirt for hot weather. Keeps me cool, and wicks away the sweat so effectively that it feels dry all the time. For riding in an LA summer - this is an essential shirt.