Tsali Cycling Short
- Constructed from a nylon compression fabric chosen for durability, breathability and it's ability to wick moisture
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; the front portion of waistband is purposely constructed to do away with seams and stitching, while back is cut higher and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug, on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keep them in place
- Women’s specific Cytech pad is designed to provide complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability, moisture transfer and comfort
- Sewn in the USA
SIZECHART - TSALI MERINO CYCLING SHORT
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I love the sturdy and compressive fabric, and the grip on the edge of the waist and legs keep everything in place. The chamois is high quality. The fit did not work great for me unfortunately because I have a long torso and a high waist. But if you have short waist, they will fit great. The legs run a touch shorter than most chamois shorts.
Very comfortable! I also have Kitsbow Cycling Shorts with Merino Wool. Both of them are winners!
These shorts are comfortable, never binding. This my second pair of shorts from Kitsbow. The other has some merino wool incorporated in the fabric. Both are winners.
These shorts fit a female frame perfectly. Cut to hug and curve in all the right places, I didn’t give a second thought to hopping on a long trainer ride in brand new shorts. The chamois is so comfortable, nary a bunch or wrinkle to be had. LOVE these
These shorts fit a female frame perfectly. Cut to hug and curve in all the right places, I didn’t give a second thought to hopping on a long trainer ride in brand new shorts. The chamois is so comfortable, nary a bunch or wrinkle to be had. LOVE these!