Tsali Cycling Short
Made Just For You
Doubles as both a short and a liner
The Tsali Cycling Short is a no compromise cycling short that can be used either as a liner or as a stand alone piece for road, gravel, or trail riding. We used high-performance fabrics, a top of the line multi-density chamois made in Italy, and meticulous construction to create a premium short, optimized to enjoy long days in the saddle with the benefits of a lightweight compression fabric.
- Constructed from a nylon compression fabric chosen for durability, breathability and it's ability to wick moisture
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; the front portion of waistband is purposely constructed to do away with seams and stitching, while back is cut higher and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug, on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keep them in place
- Women’s specific Cytech pad is designed to provide complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability, moisture transfer and comfort
- Sewn by artisans, one at a time just for you, in Old Fort, NC
OUR CREW OFTEN RIDES HARD AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THINGS GO AWRY. IF YOU CRASH AND TRASH YOUR KITSBOW, GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
If it can be repaired, we'll do that for a reasonable charge. If it can't be repaired (if you were really ripping it), we'll figure out a way to get you back on your bike wearing Kitsbow anyway. Just get in touch. The same policy applies to typical wear and tear: we'll repair it for a reasonable charge (if it can be repaired) or get you back into Kitsbow some other way if it cannot be repaired.
I have three pairs, they’re that good. Stay in place, great for under some baggies or by themselves. My go to for my longest rides. I’m a medium in most bottoms and the medium was perfect for me.
Best Cycling Short Ever!!
Hands down - the best cycling short I have ever purchased. They are worth every penny. The fit is perfect and they are so comfortable. The pad is situated perfectly to do the job, but yet, you cannot even tell it is there, by feel or by looks. Aside from the comfort and funtionality, they are so cute and flattering. I can not recommend the Tsali Cycling Short enough. Do not hesitate - buy them - you will be very happy with your purchase.
I don’t typically wear padded bike shorts, but when I signed up to do the Bikerpelli (supported ride on the kokopelli trail) I knew I needed some padding for the long rides. These shorts were great! I initially wore bike shorts over them but the dessert heat had me ditching those pretty quickly. I got the medium so I would not be squeezed to death, but they seemed slightly big in the waste. Thats on me though and probably still would opt for the size for comfort, although the small would have probably be the better fit.
Great material, stays in place, comfortable chamois, waistband a little uncomfortable on me
I finally splurged and bought these shorts and I'm overall pretty satisfied. I live in town so I went to the store and tried on a medium and a large (I'm 5'10 and sometimes in between sizes). The large were definitely too big so I bought the medium. After riding in them, the only complaint I have is the waistband isn't very comfortable. As another reviewer said, it seems to hit at the wrong place if you have a long torso and high waist. When bent over on the bike, the waistband seems to dig in. The thickness and quality of the chamois are great, and the grippers keep the shorts from riding up, so I decided to keep the shorts even though the waistband isn't perfect for me.
Great short, very comfortable, however I wish it was a couple inches longer. Too short for my 70 year old legs.